Cherie said...
Illia I have to agree that this has been an incredible course. What we have learned in this course is not just for the moment but knowledge that we should use to make a difference today and the future. Personally I have been encouraged to do what I can to break down those gender stereotypes and barriers in my company, family and community. For example at home; I can/do encourage my son to show emotion and feelings and teach him to respect /encourage the contributions of women to name a few. It will take all of us coming together to challenge and change the traditional gender roles. Just think if each of us shares the knowledge we learned with one person who get inspired to make a change and that person shares what they have learned from you with others slowly change can happen.
June 26, 2009 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment